SCCM not pushing the client automatically RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

I have an SCCM 2012 R2 installed. I have configured Automatic site wide push for Workstations. The boundaries have been configured with IP address ranges and Ad site. The boundary group is also configured.

The new systems are getting discovered but the client is not getting installed automatically.

The manual installation going to SCCM console is happening.

The windows Firewall is disabled by group policy.

Antivirus doesn't block any files.

Boundaries and boundary groups are configured properly.

Please let me know what other things i have to look into.

Thanks & regards

Suraj

Thursday, March 3, 2016 11:51 AM

Answers

• Are the systems assigned to the site? IOW, if you open All Systems (not the devices node) and look at the site column, does your site code display there?

If so, then have you checked ccm.log on the site server?

Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

• Proposed as answer by Frank Dong Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by Frank Dong Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:50 AM
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 1:42 PM

All replies

• Are the systems assigned to the site? IOW, if you open All Systems (not the devices node) and look at the site column, does your site code display there?

If so, then have you checked ccm.log on the site server?

Jason | http://blog.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

• Proposed as answer by Frank Dong Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by Frank Dong Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:50 AM
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 1:42 PM
  • Dear Sir,

Sorry, but I'm trying to clean up some old posts. May I know how is the problem now? Any update? Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, March 24, 2016 7:55 AM
  • Dear Sir,

I will mark Jason's suggestion as answer as the suggestions is the right direction for troubleshooting this kind of issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, March 26, 2016 11:50 AM