Extended RSS Feeds with Sharepoint 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We are looking for a kind of extended RSS reader with Sharepoint 2007 where user can can subscribe with a podcast reader

Just to let you know we will be using Yammar for Loading  Poadcasts

So is there a component or webpart of this kind.

Any suggestions will be helpfull :)

Regards

AG

Thursday, November 7, 2013 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    For this issue, I'm trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at it.
    Thanks,
    Qiao
    Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Qiao Wei
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 8, 2013 7:37 AM
  • Hi ,

Yammar webpart is available in Sharepoint 2010 and Sharepoint 2013. http://success.yammer.com/integrations/sharepoint/

You can build a SharePoint 2013 App to embed Yammer feed on an Office 365 SharePoint site using Yammer Connect. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/alimaz/archive/2013/02/23/building-a-sharepoint-2013-app-to-embed-yammer-feed-on-an-office-365-sharepoint-site-using-yammer-connect.aspx

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, November 8, 2013 12:03 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for Update

I was just thinking is there any other tool avaiable which i can use with Sharepoint 2007 which supports extended RSS which we can upload some Podcasts as well.

Regards 

AG

Friday, November 8, 2013 4:36 PM
  • I am afraid there is not ready-made for Sharepoint 2007. Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, November 22, 2013 12:19 PM