Chrome Browser don't open after updating windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, all

After updating windows 10 in my hp laptop i facing issue with google chrome. 

whenever  click to open google chrome icon.  only processes run but chrome window doesn't  open.

for this i install offline version of chrome still facing issue...

after i try to  download and install online version of chrome  still issue...

anyone help me to what i do next i really suffer from long i used only chrome browser for internet.

Please give me the needful ans.  or  suggest me proper compatible version of chrome

thanks

prashant

thanks, prashant chalke

Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:48 PM

Answers

• You may  Create a new browser user profile  or, download and install  Chrome Canary

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:14 PM
  • Thinking it could be displayed off screen. When 'running' hold shift and right click the taskbar icon, choose Move (if move is greyed out choose Restore first then repeat to get move). Once Move is selected use the cursor keys to move the windows, at that point after the cursors have been used the mouse will also move it. Does that make the Chrome windows appear?

Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:11 PM
  • Hi Prashant,

Please uninstall the old Chrome completely and then re-install it for test.

If the issue persists, troubleshoot as the following Google official article or contact Google Support.

Repair Chrome if it crashes or won't open

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142063?hl=en

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 4, 2016 8:36 AM

All replies

• Thinking it could be displayed off screen. When 'running' hold shift and right click the taskbar icon, choose Move (if move is greyed out choose Restore first then repeat to get move). Once Move is selected use the cursor keys to move the windows, at that point after the cursors have been used the mouse will also move it. Does that make the Chrome windows appear?

Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:11 PM
  • You may  Create a new browser user profile  or, download and install  Chrome Canary

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Saturday, January 2, 2016 1:14 PM
  • Hi Prashant,

Please uninstall the old Chrome completely and then re-install it for test.

If the issue persists, troubleshoot as the following Google official article or contact Google Support.

Repair Chrome if it crashes or won't open

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142063?hl=en

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 4, 2016 8:36 AM
  • THANKS TO ALL..

I ALREADY UNINSTALL CHROME FROM PC AND DELETE THE ALL CHROME DATA FROM USERPROFILE/APPDATA/GOOGLE/CHROME.

AND THAN REINSTALL IT FROM GOOGLE WEBSITE.  

BUT I STILL FACING ISSUE IS I DUBBLE CLICK TO OPEN CHROME BUT CHROME WINDOW DOSE NOT APPEAR.

BUT THE PROCESS IS SHOWING I TASK MANAGER.

I FACING CHROME ISSUE AFTER UPDATING WINDOWS 1O.

AND LAST IS IT ISSUE IS RESOLVED BY CREATING NEW USER PROFILE?  I STILL DID NOT CHECK THIS 

thanks, prashant chalke

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 12:50 PM
  • Did you try moving it in case it is being displayed off screen?
    Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:11 PM