SFB Questions RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

SFB 2015 is deployed.

1) We have to restrict direct messages for sfb users, because only group chat should be used.

2) We have to delegate permission - "create and invite users to group chat" only for certain users and one else.

What's the best goal to achieve it?  

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:46 PM

Answers

• Based on my research , SFB could not achieve it.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Alexey,

If I understand correctly,you donot allow users to use direct messages,such as IM,Audio,video call by peer to peer?you just allow users communicate with  each other by the group chat.

Based on my research ,i cannot find these settings could achieve it.

You could add your idea to the skype feedback.Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 2:10 AM
  • Yes, I mean exactly this issue.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 6:57 AM
  • Based on my research , SFB could not achieve it.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:02 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

Thursday, October 26, 2017 7:39 AM