none
Office 365 Portal White Blank Page RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to login to the Office 365 portal on two new 2012 R2 servers. When I try to login though I get a blank white page following a certificate warning. I've installed java and added the portal and login.microsoftonline.com to the trusted sites and nothing seems to make a difference. I don't want to have to install another browser to access Office 365. I've also disabled enhanced security in server manager.

Vincent Sprague

• Edited by Baron164 Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:34 AM
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:21 AM

Answers

• I found that there was an issue with the server not pulling new root certificates. I found that the issue was being caused by a group policy. I blocked inheritance of policies and then the website started working again.

Vincent Sprague

• Marked as answer by Baron164 Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:58 AM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you let us know the exact warning message? Was these computers in domain environment? Could you access Office 365 from other computer?

I would like to suggest you try resetting Internet Explorer to see if the issue can be resolved. Moreover, here are the alternative address to access Office 365:

portal.microsoftonline.com
     mail.office365.com

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 14, 2014 3:09 AM
  • I found that there was an issue with the server not pulling new root certificates. I found that the issue was being caused by a group policy. I blocked inheritance of policies and then the website started working again.

Vincent Sprague

• Marked as answer by Baron164 Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:58 AM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:58 AM
  • Fixed this issue by checking the TLS options.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:09 PM
  • Hello,

I have the very same problem: 

I get a pure white page when I try to login to any Offce365 for Business websites:

portal.office.com or login.microsoftonline.com

I have tried both IE11 and Chrome (latest ver), resetting Internet Options to default, deleting all browsing/passwords/cookies history. I also have tried the above solutions.

Problem occurs only on one laptop - Windows 7 Professional SP1. On my other machines it works perfectly.

Locally installed Office365 programs are working just fine.

Thanks!

Monday, October 27, 2014 11:34 AM