Lots of problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I've been having a lot of problems with my windows since it crashed (blue screen) and when it was updated.

This is how everything began.

I wiped my harddrive since I had 2 active windows files and everything was very slow. I installed the updates, downloaded an antivirus then when the antivirus was being installed, windows crashed. Then, I had to fix the internet adapted manually since windows couldn't do it, the antivirus installer wouldn't work anymore, even if I would of re-download it again. The antivirus install was half-finished so I can't remove it becouse the foldier is locked. Ofcourse the antivirus dosen't work and it's now removeable. I updated my drivers graphic card then windows media player and media center wouldn't work. I try to open them but they don't repond and the task manager wouldn't show them trying.

I have a powerfull enough computer that can handle this. Are there any solutions that I can get everything working again or should I re-install windows?

Thanks.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:19 PM

Answers

• Thanks for trying to help me, but I did try to do that. The problem was, that it couldn't even start ( a lot more programs after another restart) so I just reinstalled windows.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, July 8, 2011 1:37 AM
    Sunday, July 3, 2011 11:59 PM

All replies

• Take a deep look in the Windows logs ("System" and "Application", above all) in the Event viewer to find any record related to the problems you're currently experimenting and to the blue screen crashes occurred in the past; then, post more details so we can try to suggest you one on more workarounds or fixes for your problems.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:41 PM
  • Thanks for trying to help me, but I did try to do that. The problem was, that it couldn't even start ( a lot more programs after another restart) so I just reinstalled windows.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, July 8, 2011 1:37 AM
    Sunday, July 3, 2011 11:59 PM