SharePoint Permission Mode does not allow users to access PWA RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Project Online with accounts created on Office 365 Preview (no SSO or AD synchronization activated) who have been assigned the licence for at least SharePoint online and PPM.

I'have created the tenant and I'm owner of the default PWA instance. No problem for me to access the site, but every other user I have shared the site with, when click "Projects" obtain the message "Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you". I have tried to:

• Add the user manually to other SharePoint Group for PWA than Team member, included the administrator group
    • Add the user to the site collection administrator group
    • Change the sharing option for the site collection in the administration page
    • Define the user as a resourse in PWA

but the result is still the same, nobody can access the site exept me.

The only way I founded to solve this problem was to switch from SharePoint Permission Management to Classic Permission Management in Project web app settings.

My domain is progelspa.onmicrosoft.com

Any suggestions to make PWA work in SharePoint Permission Management mode, please?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:49 AM

Answers

• Querzenal - We know about this issue (it is broader than individual tenants) and actively working on a solution. Stay tuned! Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for using Project Online!

Regards, Pradeep

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:10 AM

All replies