Picture Library Will only display in Columns RRS feed

• Question

• I have two problems that seem to be connected.

We are running Sharepoint Services 3.0.  I am the administrator of our sites within Sharepoint.

I am the only known person to be experiencing this issue.  If I log on to a Terminal Services session on the network, My Libraries appear in a Picture View, where there are several photos per line with the name and check box below the thumbnail.

None of my Picture Libraries will display in Explorer View or a Slide Show on my local machine. My view lists the check boxes photos in the first column, the thumbnails in the second column and so on.

I am also no longer able to upload Multiple photos.

I was previously running a Windows XP SP3 machine and this problem began after I installed IE8 on my machine.

I am now running Windows 7 (64-bit) with IE8  Ver 8.0.7600.16385 64-bit Edition.

I can not seem to find the setting to fix this view.

Also if I try to use the Explorer view I get the error message:  "Your client does not support opening this list with Windows Explorer."

Since this first issue began I can also no longer upload multiple photos to any of my libraries.  My option has disappeared.

Can someone tell what I can do to resolve these issues as the problem does not appear to be on the server but on my local machine, where I just happen to do most of my work managing the site.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:38 PM

Answers