none
Serial response groups not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,I have the following problem with a serial response group.

When I call the response group :

1. it goes to a person in the list but not always the first one in the list
    2. if nobody pics up it stays ringing on that person and does not go to the following person in the list.
    3. Sometimes it just choose one person and keeps calling that person even if he's the last person on the serial list.

Does someone has an idea how this flow works ?

Kind regards,

Serge

• Edited by Serge.R Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:37 AM
    Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hello Serge, serial means that the call goes to first agent in the list, then the other agents are called in sequence. It also depends on the presence (online, away, busy, dnd, offline) of each agent. call 1 agent 1, call 2 agent 2, ... maybe you could activated call overflow to another queue / voicemail and also reduce the alert time?

Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:39 PM
  • Hello,

Try to set round robin. And if you have 2-3 users in response group. Check if the user status is not busy, or anything apart from available.

Regards

Sushant

Friday, February 13, 2015 6:16 AM
  • Hi,

Please test the issue again when all the Response Group Agents are available. For most routing methods, response group agents only receive calls if they are set as Available or Inactive.

Please also try other Routing method such as Parallel, Round robin to check if similar issue happen.

If the issue persists, please check if there is any error messages on FE Server.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 13, 2015 8:17 AM
  • Well,

I was thinking the same :serial means that the call goes to first agent in the list, then the other agents are called in sequence

But in this response group and I think it's bugged, it pins itself to 1 agent, so we receive a call it goes to the first agent, but does not cascade, sometimes it locks itself to the last agent in the list and stays there no cascade even when you set the client on away it stops ringing, no cascade and when you put the client back to available it start ringing again from the same call session.

Any ideas ?

I already removed all users + restart response service Recreated the agent queue + restart response service

No change in behaviour

Thanks,

Serge

Monday, February 16, 2015 10:35 AM