none
Restore content database sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

I have a problem where I need to restore one of content database production sharepoint.

Users deleted one of the file from Sharepoint last Thursday @5PM. We have daily full backup running including T-logs backup every 6 hours.

Could anyone help me how to restore delete data from backup?

Please provide me detail steps.

Regards,

Ken

Monday, October 7, 2019 1:25 AM

All replies

• Hello Friend,

You need to tell us what time this Full backup and Tlog backup are performed.
    you will need to generate a tail log backup so that you can restore a full backup and after restoring the tlog backup and perhaps the previously generated tail log restore.
    You may need to enter the time to restore to conform to the time of the problem that occurred.

If this answer has helped you, mark it helpful so that someone else with a question or similar problem can find an answer or help more easily. Jefferson Clyton Pereira da Silva - [MCSA | MCP | MCTS | MTA | Database Analyst - Sql Server and Oracle]

Monday, October 7, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for replying.

We have daily full backup running @10PM and t-log backup running every 6 hours @06:00AM. So last db backup happened yesterday @10PM and last t-log backup @06:00AM this morning.

The table was deleted @05:00PM on 4th Oct .

Do I need to take manual full db backup and T-logs backup as well?

Can you please provide me detail steps? 

Thanks,

Ken

• Edited by ken Myer Monday, October 7, 2019 5:56 AM
    Monday, October 7, 2019 3:16 AM