HP iPAQ 210 RRS feed

• Question

• I get the following after plugging in my iPAQ 210. It worked good for a week then, stopped.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: PnPDeviceProblemCode

Architecture: x86

Hardware Id: TCPIP\WINDOWS_MOBILE_DEVICE

Setup class GUID: {eec5ad98-8080-425f-922a-dabf3de3f69a}

PnP problem code: 0000000A

Driver name: WUDFRd.sys

Driver version: 6.0.6001.18000

Driver date: 01-21-2008

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6

Locale ID: 1033

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Before moving on, I would like to explain that in order to solid troubleshoot crash issue, we need to debug the crashed system dump and analyze the related source code if needed. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. I'd like to recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance so that this problem can be resolved efficiently. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.

At same time, I still like to provide the following general troubleshooting steps for your reference. You can try them first before calling Microsoft CSS:

1.Please uninstall old version iTunes and install the latest version if you have.

2.Test this issue in Clean Boot.

How to take a Clean Boot

===========================

1. Click Start, type "MSCONFIG" (without the quotations) in the Search Bar and Press "Enter" to start the System Configuration Utility.

2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).

3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".

4. Restart the computer and test the issue.

Note: Clean Boot is a troubleshooting step. If some programs have been disabled, we can re-enable them later. If you see the System Configuration Utility, check the box of "Don't show this message" and then click "OK".

Hope it helps.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:34 AM