Eliminate Domain Needed when Sign in to ADFS 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

So i want to custom adfs 3.0 so that user doesn't need to enter the domain (just their username) to the username box.

then, i found this article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2012-R2-and-2012/dn636121(v=ws.11)

Then i tried Example 1: change “Sign in with organizational account” string & Example 2: accept SAM-account name as a login format on an AD FS form-based sign-in page , just to know if they works.

But apparently nothing works, how to verify if the jss already right ?

Any Help/Clue? Thanks :)

Monday, July 23, 2018 9:02 AM

All replies

• What does the log say?
    What kind of error occurs?

Monday, July 23, 2018 12:36 PM
  • Hi Jorrk,

The error is default, asking to enter with domain:

Where can i see the log?.. in event viewer, AD FS Admin part shows nothing regarding this.

Any help? Thanks

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Apparently onload.js file not loaded or there is some error.

can you verify by setting the custom theme to a specific Relying party by running powershell command

Set-AdfsRelyingPartyWebTheme -TargetRelyingPartyName "RP Name" -SourceWebThemeName "CustomThemename"

and than 1) in Chrome Enter the URL and press CTRL+SHIFT+I

2) In the Element Tab, expand the Script Tag and verify your code is there

3) Verify any error you are seeing in the console Tab 

Regards,

Bala

• Proposed as answer by Bala Ramchandar Monday, September 10, 2018 11:56 AM
    Friday, July 27, 2018 11:27 AM
  • The only thing I can think of is that the js file didn't load well.can you create the onload.js and try again?

Isaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE,MCC <a href="https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCServer/4a046848-4b33-4a28-b254-e5b01e29693e/interactivecard"> View my MCP Certifications</a>

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:34 AM