Deleting Project Templates in Project 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a few test project templates in project professional and linked them to the project types in project server.  Now I want to delete the excess project templates that we won't be using and I don't know how.  I looked through the Admin Guide with no luck (I only see how to delete project types and projects themselves which is not what I'm trying to do).  Can anyone guide me in how to do this?  Thanks much!
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:55 PM

Answers

• Thanks Prasanna I completed missed that! 
    • Marked as answer by AskingAround Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:25 PM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:25 PM

All replies

• Navigate to Server Settings >> Delete Enterprise Objects.

For the question What do you want to delete from Project Server?, leave the default selection of "projects"

<label>Delete the selected project(s), select </label><label for="ctl00_ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_PWA_PlaceHolderMain_rbWorkingAndPublished">Delete projects from Draft and Published databases.</label>

<label for="ctl00_ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_PWA_PlaceHolderMain_rbWorkingAndPublished">And in the list of projects, sort by "Type", and look for "Template".</label>

<label for="ctl00_ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_PWA_PlaceHolderMain_rbWorkingAndPublished">Select the ones you want to delete and click delete.</label>

Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT http://thinkepm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:04 PM
  • Thanks Prasanna I completed missed that! 
    • Marked as answer by AskingAround Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:25 PM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:25 PM