none
MIM Stopped Syncing New Users RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

About a year ago I setup a MIM solution for our sister site in London to sync user account from one domain there to another. It's been working fine for over a year. I am just now receiving reports that any new users added to the source OU are not syncing to the target domain. However, and this is the strange part (to me anyways), changes made to existing account in the source OU are syncing to the target domain.

I see no errors, have rebooted the MIM server and checked all the credentials. I see no obvious issues. Anybody run into this before? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

• Edited by Jim Argo Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:37 PM
    Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Could it be that Provisioning has been disabled?

If you're using Portal Sync Rules, ensure that the "Enable sync rule provisioning" checkbox is enabled.

If you're using a provisioning Extension, then make sure that it is enabled.

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Marked as answer by Jim Argo Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:44 PM
    Wednesday, April 1, 2020 7:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Could it be that Provisioning has been disabled?

If you're using Portal Sync Rules, ensure that the "Enable sync rule provisioning" checkbox is enabled.

If you're using a provisioning Extension, then make sure that it is enabled.

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Marked as answer by Jim Argo Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:44 PM
    Wednesday, April 1, 2020 7:40 AM
  • Hi Leo,

Thanks for responding to my post. I am using MIM Portal Sync Rules.

"Unable to Post Images Until My Account has been Verified."

I have checked what you mentioned above and mine shows neither check box being checked.

"Unable to Post Images Until My Account has been Verified."

I will check the 'Enable Sync Rule Provisioning' box and try it again. Is it possible Windows Updates may have unchecked this if indeed it was checked to begin with?

Thanks again,

Jim

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 3:29 PM
  • Hi Leo,

That was the problem. Not sure how it got unchecked but it is now working again. Thank you very much !!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:44 PM
  • Hi Jim,

Glad I could help. Take care.

Br,

Leo

Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:11 AM