none
LYNC 2010 Hybrid with skype for business onlin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have LYNC 2010 on-premises and we are thing to migrate to office 365 (Skype for business online) with hybrid configuration.

Before setup in production I am doing trial lab setup where I have done the office 365 tenant ready, and also synchronize the on-premises active directory.

But now I am unable to setup ADFS as I do not have public IP which will be use for adfs proxy where certificate I have taken for federation service.

Please let me know is there any possibility to setup ADFS for SSO on cloud (Azure)

Thanks

jitender

Sunday, September 4, 2016 8:27 PM

All replies

• It's possible, there are tons of guides available on the internet. Here's the "official" guidance: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn509539.aspx
    Monday, September 5, 2016 7:28 AM
  • Hi Kumar,

Welcome to our forum.

In addition to above suggestions, Lync server 2010 want to hybrid with Office 365, we must install Lync server 2013 administrator tool to create hybrid.

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please make it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:24 AM
  • if we install Skype for  business administrative tool then how to connect to LYNC 2010 deployment

or with LYNC 2010 we have only option for LYNC 2013. How lync 2013 connect to lync 2010 deployment

jitender

Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:12 PM