locked
Suddenly some random clients of my network can't login and they get the message: "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed" RRS feed

  • Question

  •  My server has windows 2012r2. The clients have windows xp pro, widows 7 pro and ultimate and windows 10. I have also a vm on hyper-v with win2012r2 and exchange 2013 that now has the same problem. To solve the problem for now, I remove the plug of client  which has the problem, and I login. After this I put the plug again. In the vm I can't access the ecp and the active drectory and I get the message: "Naming information cannot be located because the target principal name is incorrect"

    It's an intranet without internet connection.

    Thanks.

     
    • Edited by drkal2009 Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:35 AM
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:17 AM

All replies

  • Try to restart "netlogon" and "DNS" service and check.

    If any trust relationship error, reset the computer account.( Don't rejoin).

    If still any issue, share the dcdiag report.


    • Edited by Partha1012 Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:46 AM
    Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:44 AM