Outlook shared mail box -Calendar display issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am facing the issue related Outlook  shared calendar display.  I am creating new task and assigning to one of the shared mail box user.  After assigned, the same task showing in all members calendar in display.  But checked with other user and it is not assigned to them and it is assigned only one user who originally assigned.  

Why my calendar reflecting like that, I have created and assigned only one user from shared Email box user.  

This is issue, I am not sure this is related lightning feature in outlook , any other know issue.  Can anyone help me please. 

Thanks.

Arul

Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Arul,

>> I am creating new task and assigning to one of the shared mail box user. 

To narrow down this problem, could you please tell me the specific steps of this process? 

We assume a situation, you shared a task to one user, other members also have the permission for this mailbox, so of course them can see the task in the shared mailbox' calendar. And because the task is assigned only to that user, it will only shown assigned to that user.

If I've misunderstood something, please feel free to let me know.

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 30, 2019 8:56 AM
  • Hi Arul,

Have you got the issue fixed?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 2, 2019 9:49 AM