none
Download of Microsoft project evaluation RRS feed

• Question

• I have downlaoded the microsoft projects trial but cannot seem to find the product that I supposedly installed.
    Monday, May 30, 2011 9:08 PM

Answers

• Hi Lisa,

Did you actually install or just download the trial?  To the best of my recollection, the download is an *.iso file and needs to be run before Project actually installs.

Did you check your download folder?  Assuming you are using Windows 7, and did not change the download location, it should be there.

Julie

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 1:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Lisa,

Which version you have downloaded ? Try looking for it in All Programs -> Microsoft Office (there you have all installed office components listed).

Else type Winproj at Run, this also opens MS Project.

Just to cross check, in Control Panel -> Programs and Features to see if the application was installed successfully.

Sapna S
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:42 AM
  • Hi Lisa,

Did you actually install or just download the trial?  To the best of my recollection, the download is an *.iso file and needs to be run before Project actually installs.

Did you check your download folder?  Assuming you are using Windows 7, and did not change the download location, it should be there.

Julie

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 1:43 PM