none
IS there any API in Azure that can be used to connect to hosted exchange server for PAssword update? SSO? RRS feed

• Question

• Guys!

My current environment is office 365 managed identity and my all users and passwords are syncing to azure.

My exchange is a third party hosted.

I want to setup sso between my azure ad and hosted exchange.

Looking for any API that I can use in azure to connect to hosted exchange for password update.

Thanks

Farooque

Friday, June 7, 2019 11:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Farooque,

Per my knowledge, there is no such a API that can use in azure to connect to hosted Exchange server for password update. However, we have three options to deploy single sign-on: password hash synchronization, pass-through authentication and federation, for example, Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).

As you are using a 3rd party hosted exchange, i would recommend you contact the provider to confirm.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 10, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Hi Farooque,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:59 AM