none
Incorrect pageid FIMService database RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

We have a problem with FIMService database

Error in Event viewer:

SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I/O error: incorrect pageid (expected 1:1477410; actual 101:2097266). It occurred during a read of page (1:1477410) in database ID 20 at offset 0x000002d1644000 in file 'E:\SQL\FIM\FIMService.mdf'.  Additional messages in the SQL Server error log or system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.

No actual backup exist

Database working now, but problem with synchronization of some users between two domains. Is it possible recreate new database from scratch and start full sync?

Please Help!

Thursday, January 31, 2019 6:13 AM

All replies

• AZSt,

First thing to do is download Ola Hallengren's Free SQL Maintenance Solution Use that to run health checks, backups and Index Maintenance on your databases. You download, run it on your SQL Server and then added schedules to the jobs it creates.

If you are still encountering SQL errors then I would encourage you to engage a database admin or a SQL Server consultant.

If you are still seeing issues synchronizing between the two domains then I would encourage you to schedule time for a full import and full sync. You could also try posting to the forum about the specific errors you are seeing.

If that doesn't fix the issues then yes exporting your config, and reinstalling to the same hotfix level, reimporting your config and doing full imports and syncs would get you a cleaner setup.

David Lundell, Twitter | Hire Identity Managed | FIM Best Practices book | How to Be an MVP in Life book

Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:02 PM