iexplore.exe and iexplore.exe *32 doesn't close RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

The last week or so I have been having problems with IE not closing iexplore.exe and  iexplore.exe *32. It does at some times and I can't really find a pattern. I have tried both with and without plugins, so that's not the problem.

The thing is that when ever iexplore.exe and iexplore.exe *32 doesn't close, the function that saves the last session doesn't work. So when ever these two processes are still running after closing IE, it will open IE with my startpage next time instead of all my saved tabs from last session.

This is a huge problem for me. I tried resetting IE as well, but this didn't work. I tried on several computers and I could replicate the problem on all of them.

I would like to hear if someone know how to solve the problem and if anyone else can replicate this problem.

In order to do so, just enable enable the function that saves your tabs. Restart IE and see if the processes close, if they don't it will start with your startpage instead of the saved tabs.

I hope someone can help me with this one.

Monday, May 26, 2014 7:11 AM

Answers

All replies