none
Edit Project Plan Template (template itself) after it has been uploaded RRS feed

• Question

• My organization has three different project types and I created a project template for each.  I need to make a change to the template and I am not sure how I do that now.  In the photo below you can see where I pick the templates just want to make a minor edit. 

Monday, January 7, 2019 3:29 PM

Answers

• Hi Justin,

just create a new project using your template (File - New - Enterprise - <Your Template>). Make your modifications and save it as template with the same name, just overwriting the existing template. There is no need to change anything in EPT, but you should always verify after overwriting your template, that the correct template is still used for an EPT.

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, January 7, 2019 3:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Justin,

just create a new project using your template (File - New - Enterprise - <Your Template>). Make your modifications and save it as template with the same name, just overwriting the existing template. There is no need to change anything in EPT, but you should always verify after overwriting your template, that the correct template is still used for an EPT.

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, January 7, 2019 3:37 PM
  • Thank you that worked!
    Monday, January 7, 2019 3:52 PM