Adding data to HealthVault from Withings Device RRS feed

• Question

• How do I upload data from my Withings Device to my HealthVault account?

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:31 PM

Answers

• I recently had an exchange with Sinovo about their Withings support, and they have upgraded their driver for Withings weight info. The driver now supports the new format from Withings' new website.

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:30 AM
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 7:24 PM
  • Withings has updated their software so the instructions referenced are out of date. Here is how to link your Withings account to HealthVault:

1) Login to your Withings Account

2) Click "Partner Services" on the Withings menu

3) Click "Find services compatible with my Withings devices"

4) Select Microsoft HealthVault

Follow the instructions to sign in (or sign up) to HealthVault and allow Withings to access your HealthVault record.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are working with Withings to update their website.

Friday, November 16, 2012 5:09 PM

All replies

• Here is a Link to the Withings site that provides step by step instructions on syncing your Withings Device data with your HealthVault account:

http://withings.com/en/services/mshv#bpm

Please let us know if you have issues getting the sync to occur.

Tomas

HealthVault Support

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:38 PM
  • Withings has updated their software so the instructions referenced are out of date. Here is how to link your Withings account to HealthVault:

1) Login to your Withings Account

2) Click "Partner Services" on the Withings menu

3) Click "Find services compatible with my Withings devices"

4) Select Microsoft HealthVault

Follow the instructions to sign in (or sign up) to HealthVault and allow Withings to access your HealthVault record.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are working with Withings to update their website.

Friday, November 16, 2012 5:09 PM
  • Healthvault reports:

We're sorry. Withings is not supported in your location.

It does this from 3 different countries (yes, I tried). I have a valid and working Withings account AND a valid and working Healthvault account.
    Friday, September 6, 2013 9:19 PM
  • Withings connects only to US accounts (when you sign in, you'll see an account.healthvault.com URL for a US account).

Sorry this was not mentioned in earlier responses. I believe Withings is working on expanding to work with all HealthVault accounts globally I don't have an estimated date for that, unfortunately.

-Kathy-

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:24 PM
  • Hi. Thanks for your answer. Just to confirm: This is still not working on November 30, 2013, here in Germany, and WiThings still has outdated instructions on how to connect to MS HealthVault on their website.
    Saturday, November 30, 2013 1:11 PM
  • Hi - we're getting demand in the UK for Withings to connect to HealthVault - as of today it doesn't connect.
    Friday, December 6, 2013 11:12 AM
  • It seems it is still not working by now. Sad ...
    Friday, February 7, 2014 9:11 PM
  • The nice people from Sinovo have developed a driver for Microsoft HealthVault Connection Center that will allow uploading CSV files downloaded from the Withings dashboard into HealthVault. Some restrictions do apply:

• only weight measurements work at the moment.
    • you must download your CSV from the OLD version of the Withings Healthmate website, the CSV files from the new version DO NOT WORK with Sinovo's driver.
    • the CSV file must not be opened and saved in Excel before uploading, Excel will change some formatting in the file rendering it useless for uploading.
    • You can select a date range before downloading your CSV file from the Withings Healthmate website to avoid uploading duplicates.
    • Proposed as answer by WatashiFR Monday, February 17, 2014 12:05 PM
    Monday, February 17, 2014 12:04 PM
  • Withings connects only to US accounts (when you sign in, you'll see an account.healthvault.com URL for a US account).

Sorry this was not mentioned in earlier responses. I believe Withings is working on expanding to work with all HealthVault accounts globally I don't have an estimated date for that, unfortunately.

-Kathy-

A year has passed and, so far  as I can see, nothing has happened. Typical of Withings! I have a UK account.
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:57 PM
  • I recently had an exchange with Sinovo about their Withings support, and they have upgraded their driver for Withings weight info. The driver now supports the new format from Withings' new website.

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:30 AM
  • This is why the french economy is in bad shape. They simply do not understand customer support or market-oriented developing.
  • Tried today by visiting http://www.withings.com/us/healthvault.html. I got an error message:

"We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found"

I am in the USA.

Niels

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 1:06 AM
  • I know this is kind of late and pointless, but in case anyone else is trying;

I was able to get my Withings WS30 scale transferring data to HealthVault via my fitbit account.

I first set up Withings to push data to fitbit, and was then able to set up fitbit to push data to HealthVault.

So, I can now see my weight measurements in HealthVault.

- You do not need a fitbit device to sign up for a fitbit account.

- The data push from Withings to fitbit is real-time, I believe.

- However, the data push from fitbit to HealthVault appears to be nightly. 

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 12:00 AM
  • Ha!  That's a great work around.  I got my Withings Scales last week, I had to borrow a friends Android phone to set it up because of no windows or windows phone app. Now I'm using a different 3rd party connector to get the data into Health Vault.  I'm starting to think that maybe I should have chosen a different set of scales...  I guess I'll see how it goes for a couple of weeks before I decide to give up with it or not.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:44 AM