none
Deliverable but no Dependencies (Project Online) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In a project I created a Deliverable : the symbol appeared in the indicators column. As well the small symbol in the Gantt Chart.

In another project I created a Dependency on this Deliverable. But nothing appeared in the indicator column, no symbol in the Gantt.

What did I miss?

Thanks

Monday, August 31, 2015 11:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

when you created the dependency, did you check "Link to selected Task" (Lier à la tâche sélectionée)?

If not, you won't see the icon, since task ist not linked. You can change that by editing dependency.

Does that help?

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Friday, September 4, 2015 6:25 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

Yes, I checked "Link to selected Task" and everything is OK in the left panel. But in the Gantt Chart I got nothing : no dependency date, no icon in  the Indicators columns, no symbol in the Gantt Chart. 

When I used this feature in 2010, it worked fine

Thanks 

Friday, September 4, 2015 7:30 AM
  • Hi,

strange. I have just tried with Project Online and it worked, as you see in screenshot (task a). Sorry, no idea why it working different in my case?

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Friday, September 4, 2015 7:58 AM