Dashboard dynamic RRS feed

• Question

•   Hi all,
    is it possible to set the dashboard dynamic.

Kindly give suggestions
    Thanks,
    Ravitamil
    Wednesday, February 4, 2009 1:56 PM

Answers

• Ravi,Data is not dynamic i mean the data depends on the filters you try to apply.
    But filters are surely dynamics like Jon told, you can dynamically define the filter in the reports as a background
    and when you have that report published you have to create the filter but dashboard level and it will implemnt to all elements.

Further,You will have to be more precise what you are tying to implement what kind of filer what is default value you wanna put,what is your actual dasbooad you wanna implement.

Thanks
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:44 PM
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 3:15 PM

All replies

• Hello ravitamil,

Could you be a little more specific as to what you mean by dynamic? Are you wanting the data in reports to be dynamic or maybe the data in a filter list to be dynamic?

Thanks,
    Jon Thomas
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, February 4, 2009 9:13 PM
  •  Hi Jon thomas,

I am wanting the data in reports to be dynamic as well as  filter list to be dynamic.

Kindly give valuable suggestions jon.

Thanks,
    Ravitamil

Thursday, February 5, 2009 6:17 AM
  • Ravi,Data is not dynamic i mean the data depends on the filters you try to apply.
    But filters are surely dynamics like Jon told, you can dynamically define the filter in the reports as a background
    and when you have that report published you have to create the filter but dashboard level and it will implemnt to all elements.

Further,You will have to be more precise what you are tying to implement what kind of filer what is default value you wanna put,what is your actual dasbooad you wanna implement.

Thanks
    Dibyant S U padhyay
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:44 PM
    Thursday, February 5, 2009 3:15 PM