OLAPReporter.xla part of Proclarity? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

is OLAPReporter.xla a part of Proclarity 6.3? Or does anyone know where I can get that file?
    Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:16 PM

All replies

• Tor-Andre,

OLAPReporter.xla was part of the Business Reporter for Excel if my memory serves.  It is not available in 6.3.  The file is still available in 6.2, but 6.2 and BRE are unsupported.  

-Joey
    Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:48 PM
  • Thanks Joey!

Do you know if it's possible do download the OLAPReporter.xla or Proclarity 6.2? We are currently using 6.3.
    Friday, January 15, 2010 8:19 AM
  • I'm trying to sequence (appv sequencer) Excel 2003 and the OLAPReporter.xla. After I have sequence the app and deployed it through the appv management server to a client. I start Excel from the client, but Excel will just freeze and crash. It says the OLAPReporter.xla caushed the crash will you like to disable this add-in. I click Yes and Excel starts fine.

I have also tried to sequence Excel 2003 without the OLAPReporter add-in and just add it through Tools->Add-ins on the client. Then I get a new  error that says Can't find project or library. I click OK to taht message then there is a now box. Heading in the box says OLAPReporter Password and I can enter a password. But I doesn't have that password?!
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:24 AM