none
Outlook auto accepting meeting requests

Question

• Outlook 2010 has started auto accepting meeting requests for some users in my organisation. I have checked the settings <g class="gr_ gr_167 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="167" id="167">on</g> each user and they do not have the auto-accept option selected and the person creating the meeting is not a delegate for those that are auto accepting. Is there anything else that may be causing this?
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>I have checked the settings each user and they do not have the auto-accept option selected and the person creating the meeting is not a delegate for those that are auto accepting.

Which auto-accept option do you mean? Do you mean the "Automatically accept meeting request and remove canceled meetings" option under File > Options > Calendar > Automatic accept or decline > Auto Accept/Decline button?

From the server side, I'd suggest you run the cmdlet Get-Mailbox -id <the effected user> |FL and then check the value of RecipientTypeDetails, make sure it is UserMailbox.

Besides, check Get-CalendarProcessing id <the effected user> |FL, and then check the value of AutoMateProcessing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:11 AM