none
DPM 2010 Replica is Inconsistent Virtual server 2005 VM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I had a DPM 2010 on a Windows 2003 server and yesterday I installed a new DPM 2010 server in a Windows 2008 R2 server.

The old DPM had a job that backed up a Virtual Server 2005 virtual machine hosted in a physical server, I uninstalled agent from this server, and installed agent form the new DPM server. I configured the same task of the old server. Configuration of both servers is identical.

I configured a 2 TB disk to store data backed up, it has 91% allocated and 9% unallocated.

But the problem was when I ran the replica, I got a error saying that Replica is Inconsistent (event 3104).

Could you please suggest me a solution?

Thanks

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please provide the details of the failed job ?   If the initial replica failed, what were the details of that job, if it was a recovery point that failed after the initial replica job, what were the details of that job.  Did the alert details offer any steps to correct the problem ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:41 PM