What are loyal Microsoft supporters supposed to do... RRS feed

• Question

• I've been a loyal MS supporter for many years. It is time to upgrade my Windows Phone (My Nokia Lumia Icon-928 is going on 5 years old), but MS has essentially said they are getting out of the phone business. I have faithfully waited for MS to come out with a new flagship, but it seems that waiting any longer is an exercise in futility. Thus I will be forced (with much distress) to go back to an Android device. Poor marketing and failure not only to get into the game sooner, but not being aggressive  and having the innovative business sense with this product has caused the lack of market share. This is not just a slap in the face to your supporters, but has left us out in the cold. I'm writing to let you know how I feel. Just sayin! So what are people like us supposed to do?
    Friday, January 26, 2018 4:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• Even Bill Gates uses an Android phone now: http://cnb.cx/2DQ1gli

Carey Frisch

Friday, January 26, 2018 6:59 PM
  • I've been a loyal MS supporter for many years. It is time to upgrade my Windows Phone (My Nokia Lumia Icon-928 is going on 5 years old), but MS has essentially said they are getting out of the phone business. I have faithfully waited for MS to come out with a new flagship, but it seems that waiting any longer is an exercise in futility. Thus I will be forced (with much distress) to go back to an Android device. Poor marketing and failure not only to get into the game sooner, but not being aggressive  and having the innovative business sense with this product has caused the lack of market share. This is not just a slap in the face to your supporters, but has left us out in the cold. I'm writing to let you know how I feel. Just sayin! So what are people like us supposed to do?
    Think for yourself.
    Friday, January 26, 2018 7:00 PM
  • Well, the article is from a major US news network so it's likely true. I have not heard much about Windows Phone, I guess they were not doing too well. 
    Friday, January 26, 2018 7:03 PM