none
Attempting to use 'MultipleUnclassified/Trusted' data error when setting up dynamic path RRS feed

• Question

• I have a query that loads data from an .xlsx file and does some basic formatting etc.

let    
    Source = Excel.Workbook(File.Contents("C:\somefolder\delivery lists\file.xlsx)), 
       Sheet = Source{[Item="WSSheet",Kind="Sheet"]}[Data], 
        #"First Row as Header" = Table.PromoteHeaders(Sheet),  
        #"Removed Other Columns" = Table.SelectColumns(#"First Row as Header",{"Datum", "Doos", "Code"}),    
        #"Removed Errors" = Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors(#"Removed Other Columns", {"Datum"})

in    

#"Removed Errors"

then this Query is used in another:

let    
    Source = PriorQuery,

This is all straight forward and working fine. Now, because different people are going to use the tool, I have created an excel table that always holds the current path the tool is in, to make the path where the tool looks for the sheet dynamic:

let
    //first get path from table
        Getpath = Excel.CurrentWorkbook(){[Name="Table5"]}[Content],
        #"current_folder:" = Getpath{0}[#"current_folder:"],

//add filename to path
    	Path = #"current_folder:"&"deliver lists\"&"File.xlsx",
    	Final = Excel.Workbook(File.Contents(Path)),
        Sheet = Final{[Item="Adressenlijst",Kind="Sheet"]}[Data],
        #"First Row as Header" = Table.PromoteHeaders(Sheet),
        #"Removed Other Columns" = Table.SelectColumns(#"First Row as Header",{"Datum", "Doos", "Code"}),
        #"Removed Errors" = Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors(#"Removed Other Columns", {"Datum"})

in
        #"Removed Errors"

This works fine in the preview window, but when I try to actually refresh the queries (they load to the data model) I get the following error:

Query 'NL_deliveries_raw_new' (step 'Removed Errors') used 'SingleUnclassified/Trusted/CurrentWorkbook/' data when last evaluated, but now is attempting to use 'MultipleUnclassified/Trusted' data.

I thought first that it might be a problem that I changed the original query and siomething did not update, but even when I rebuild both queries, I get the same error. Any ideas?

• Edited by Mustikah Monday, June 1, 2015 9:53 AM
    Monday, June 1, 2015 9:51 AM

Answers

• Several people have reported this bug in the last week, and it's already been fixed in the development version. I believe the workaround is to turn on "Fast Combine" for this workbook, save it, exit and restart Excel and then reopen the workbook.

• Marked as answer by Mustikah Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:40 AM
    Monday, June 1, 2015 3:27 PM