none
Can't find Server Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I cannot seem to find the Server Manager console in windows server 2012 essentials.  I know it exists cause i came across it the other day. I would like to configure some advance features and need to access this as well as the standard dashboard.

Cheers 

Monday, December 31, 2012 12:14 AM

Answers

• You can go the admin tools route or also try hit the start button, right-click on the start menu, click all apps and scroll right. You will find it there as well along with all the programs installed on your sever.
    Monday, December 31, 2012 4:15 AM

All replies

• From the Start menu, pick Administrative Tools

From the list pick Server Manager.

• Edited by working1 Monday, December 31, 2012 12:29 AM
    Monday, December 31, 2012 12:28 AM
  • You can go the admin tools route or also try hit the start button, right-click on the start menu, click all apps and scroll right. You will find it there as well along with all the programs installed on your sever.
    Monday, December 31, 2012 4:15 AM
  • Hello,

I was wondering if there is any more help available for this :/ ...

Ive installed the RSAT tools (Twice now) but still can't find Server Manager. Ive tried going through 'Control Panel > Administrative Tools' from the desktop, tried what was suggested here, and have tried searching for it.

Im running Windows 8 Pro x64.

No server manager :(

I posted a picture just in case Im going blind ... 

Thanks,

Chris :D

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 6:06 PM
  • Check if Windows features has Server Manager on.

Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:03 AM
  • Check if Windows features has Server Manager on.

<g class="gr_ gr_3 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="3" id="3">Its</g> not there for me.
    Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:58 PM
  • No it is not this feature in my computer
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:15 PM