Issue with buttons under ie 11? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a form with buttons.  The buttons look great (3D-ish) when <g class="gr_ gr_80 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="80" id="80">i</g> preview in Infopath <g class="gr_ gr_383 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="383" id="383">or</g> when <g class="gr_ gr_116 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="116" id="116">i</g> save the form and view it using chrome.  However, when I view it in ie, the buttons go flat - and if disabled with a <g class="gr_ gr_334 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="334" id="334">color</g>, they look really terrible.

Is there a workaround for this?  My clients use mostly ie.

Friday, September 29, 2017 5:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It seems that it’s a compatibility issue. Does IE 10 work fine?

Please try to add SharePoint site in Trusted Sites and run it under compatibility mode, then test again.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 2, 2017 8:55 AM

All replies

• I suggest you to use custom css style for that.

顺其自然地勇往直前!—Justin Liu

Friday, September 29, 2017 6:29 AM
  • Hi,

It seems that it’s a compatibility issue. Does IE 10 work fine?

Please try to add SharePoint site in Trusted Sites and run it under compatibility mode, then test again.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 2, 2017 8:55 AM