Report on All installed Patches RRS feed

• Question

• What report can I run to show all the installed updates on a server please?

I have someone that needs to check the updates on various servers against a vulnerability scanner is report so they just need to know whats installed/KB's.

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Rodney,

Thank you for posting here.

If you need to query the list of updates approved by WSUS, I recommend using the [Computer Tabular Status for Approved Update] report in WSUS console.

If you need to query the list of updates that the client has installed, it is recommended that you query it directly on the client by referring to the method mentioned in the article: "Windows: How to List All of the Windows and Software Updates Applied to a Computer".

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Rodney_C Monday, April 29, 2019 2:17 PM
    Friday, April 26, 2019 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Rodney,

Thank you for posting here.

If you need to query the list of updates approved by WSUS, I recommend using the [Computer Tabular Status for Approved Update] report in WSUS console.

If you need to query the list of updates that the client has installed, it is recommended that you query it directly on the client by referring to the method mentioned in the article: "Windows: How to List All of the Windows and Software Updates Applied to a Computer".

Hope the above can help you.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Rodney_C Monday, April 29, 2019 2:17 PM
    Friday, April 26, 2019 2:20 AM
  • Thanks for your answer Yic.

That's a shame WSUS can't do all, thanks for reply.

Monday, April 29, 2019 2:17 PM