• Question

• How do I find my imap.gmail.com password
    Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:43 PM

All replies

• Should just be your gmail password. 

-Aaron

Thursday, September 26, 2019 7:03 PM
  • Hi John,

You are configuring your Gmail account on the Outlook client and you are required to enter your gmail account password, right?

Just as Aaron said, the password you are required to enter while you are configuring your account is your Gmail account password, Outlook needs your password to access the data of your Gmail acccount.

To learn more about how to add your gmail account to Outlook, please refer to the article below:

Add an email account to Outlook.

If this is not the case, please provide me with more details about your issue so I can do further research for you.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Burak VAROL Friday, September 27, 2019 5:58 AM
    Friday, September 27, 2019 2:12 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

Here I will provide a brief summary of this post for your information. This will make answer searching in the forum easier!

Request/Expectation:

How do I find my imap.gmail.com password

Solution Summary:

The password you are required to enter while you are configuring your account is your Gmail account password, Outlook needs your password to access the data of your Gmail acccount.

Reference Links:

No.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:25 AM