How does HLB + DNS LB fit in for S4B internal and external servers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Technet says we need to have HLB to route HTTP/HTTPS inbound and outbound traffic. How do we configure this when you have a single FQDN for FE pool. JUst wanted to know how to set this up. Need to understand the work flow 

ANy idea. 

Friday, April 26, 2019 12:40 PM

Answers

• Thnx Evan for your response.

My question was specific to FE pool and i managed to get an answer i.e FE pool only should be DNS load balanced 

• Marked as answer by MS Follower Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:23 PM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hi MS Follower,

Not all HLB are supported in the SFB environment, according to the official document, only the following HLBs work with SFB environment:
    Details about this you could refer to Load Balancers

About how to set up HLB, you could click the link under the vendor in the screenshot I provided to read the deployment document, or you could contact with the device provider, as the setup steps are not same. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:24 AM
    Monday, April 29, 2019 2:02 AM
  • Hi MS Follower,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 8:07 AM
  • Thnx Evan for your response.

My question was specific to FE pool and i managed to get an answer i.e FE pool only should be DNS load balanced 

• Marked as answer by MS Follower Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:23 PM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:08 PM