no battery detected RRS feed

• Question

• I recently updated my computer from vista to windows 7. I also replaced the battery. Now I get a notice that says no battery is detected. What should i do?
    Thursday, January 6, 2011 10:30 PM

Answers

• Find a pencil and clean the contacts with the eraser. Then put it back in and see if that helps.

Elected! Your votes and support have got me my 2010 MVP!

Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews

Friday, January 7, 2011 12:34 AM
  • Hi,

This could be a compatibility issue. It is suggested to involve the computer manufacture for more accurate information. Your understanding is appreciated.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This could be a compatibility issue. It is suggested to involve the computer manufacture for more accurate information. Your understanding is appreciated.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:40 AM