Lync Ghost Call RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Have anybody experience a ghost call using Lync ? there's an issue at my environment calling to Tanjay, it have an extension, whether incoming call from internal/outside will be routed to it. What could be the cause ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Case closed, it's because the routing.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna

• Proposed as answer by Kent-Huang Monday, April 30, 2012 1:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Tuesday, May 8, 2012 1:51 AM
    Friday, April 27, 2012 8:55 AM

All replies

• Krisna,

Does it mean that anytime when there's a call, whether incoming or outgoing, the Tanjay phone would ring?

It'll be great if you can shed a scenario for us.

Thanks.

James Ooi MCITP Lync Server 2010 | Blog: http://jamesosw.wordpress.com Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:28 PM
  • Hi,

Would you please explain the issue more details? Does all incoming or outgoing call route to one extension? Would you tell us Route setting in Voice Routing?

Regards,

Kent

• Proposed as answer by Kent-Huang Monday, April 30, 2012 1:55 AM
    Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:18 AM
  • Hi,

Case closed, it's because the routing.

• Proposed as answer by Kent-Huang Monday, April 30, 2012 1:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Tuesday, May 8, 2012 1:51 AM
    Friday, April 27, 2012 8:55 AM