none
Which Management Review (MR) concludes deployment? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Which Management Review (MR) concludes deployment?

A. The Deployment Complete Milestone

B. The Project Plan Approved MR

C. The Portfolio MR

D. The Release Readiness Review

I would answer this as Release Readiness , but when I checked the answer online I can see it’s deployment complete milestone. I don’t understand why it’s deployment complete milestone (because this is not a Management Review)

Thanks

Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:04 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

It's actually you need the Release Readiness for deployment approval, meaning that RR MR comes before a deployment.

The question here refers to the final step that concludes a deployment, which's the "Deployment Complete Milestone". Please refer to "3.5 Deploy SMF" of the Pocket Guide.

P.S.: Paragraph quoted from "3.5 Deploy SMF":

"

Even though the Stabilize process is finished, stabilization continues during deployment as the team transfers the solution from a test environment into the production environment. After deployment, the team conducts a project review and customer satisfaction survey.<o:p></o:p>

The Deployment Complete Milestone concludes deployment. By this milestone, the solution should satisfy the customer’s expectations and specifications—providing the expected business value to the customer. The customer must explicitly agree that the solution meets its objectives before the team declares that the solution has been successfully deployed to production. This requires a stable solution and clearly communicated criteria for success. Additionally, the appropriate operations and support systems must be in place. Upon reaching the Deployment Complete Milestone, the team should have finalized all activities and effectively terminated the project.<o:p></o:p>

"

Cheers,,

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:45 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

It's actually you need the Release Readiness for deployment approval, meaning that RR MR comes before a deployment.

The question here refers to the final step that concludes a deployment, which's the "Deployment Complete Milestone". Please refer to "3.5 Deploy SMF" of the Pocket Guide.

P.S.: Paragraph quoted from "3.5 Deploy SMF":

"

Even though the Stabilize process is finished, stabilization continues during deployment as the team transfers the solution from a test environment into the production environment. After deployment, the team conducts a project review and customer satisfaction survey.<o:p></o:p>

The Deployment Complete Milestone concludes deployment. By this milestone, the solution should satisfy the customer’s expectations and specifications—providing the expected business value to the customer. The customer must explicitly agree that the solution meets its objectives before the team declares that the solution has been successfully deployed to production. This requires a stable solution and clearly communicated criteria for success. Additionally, the appropriate operations and support systems must be in place. Upon reaching the Deployment Complete Milestone, the team should have finalized all activities and effectively terminated the project.<o:p></o:p>

"

Cheers,,

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:45 AM
  • I’m changing the status for this post as answered, if you need any help about MOF please open a new thread. J

Thank you,
    Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:47 AM