Mail Merge with HTML does not display properly RRS feed

• Question

• Word 2010 Mail Merge with Outlook fails to send correct mail message when using HTML, it works correctly when sent with plain text and attachments (but i have to click Allow twice for each recipient which is super annoying when you are trying to send out 100's of emails, but you dont' have to click when sending thru HTML), but when I mail merge with HTML it is missing important parts of the message I'm trying to send to the recipients.  I have a lot of "if then else" statements in my mail merges.

If there is a solution to either stop the mandatory clicking through twice with plain text or with fixing HTML to display the correct email I would be happy.

Let me add another thing.  When checking the preview of the mail merge message (through word) it looks perfect, but when it is actually sent using HTML it omits part of the message (the most important part D:).  When sent using plain text it worked perfectly too (except having to double click everything).  I send all the emails to a testing email account that I set up before sending to actual clients.

• Edited by Siu Leung Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:16 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:32 PM