Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Help RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!

Program:C: ----- (Program EXE's Path)

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This message started to pop up in a important game of mine, it started when my notebook (Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bits) overheated and turned off when the game was closing, on the last second, making the runtime error pop up everytime i start the game, not letting me start it, re-installing the game or C++ does not work, even different packs of the game not work, the weird fact is that the vanilla game (it has some add-ons) does work but with the add-ons it pops up the error, and i do need the add-on its for a important event of mine. any help is appreciated.

Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:58 PM

Answers

• Icarusu

Since "the game" works in "vanilla" mode but not full fledged, and since it appears that is the only problem, I would suggest you contact the game mfr for support, update, patch, etc

I assume you have tried the usual diagnostics like re-installing the game and any nec software for it?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by EMMmmmmmm Monday, August 25, 2014 8:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by EMMmmmmmm Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:24 AM
    Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:55 PM

All replies

• Icarusu

Since "the game" works in "vanilla" mode but not full fledged, and since it appears that is the only problem, I would suggest you contact the game mfr for support, update, patch, etc

I assume you have tried the usual diagnostics like re-installing the game and any nec software for it?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by EMMmmmmmm Monday, August 25, 2014 8:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by EMMmmmmmm Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:24 AM
    Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:55 PM
  • Yeah i mentioned that. that's why i think it somehow made the system in some way create a problem on using the program.

Monday, August 25, 2014 1:20 AM