none
I barely gave upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and do not have opengl

Question

• Not until I gave upgrade windows 7 pro 64 bit on Windows 10 pro 64 bit and stop me going a game on Windows 10 tells me error open gl but the windows did not gave me this error and I video card Intel Hd Graphics 2000 I gave uninstall and gave install vain that still does not work if I want to take a driver from Intel after my crash and get fixed my system but in the end it gives me error this: this computer does not meet the minimum Requirements for Installing the software but I what I ask I installed and intel driver utilyti but still did not work I do not know how to do to have opengl for windows 10 pro for my Windows want to take my opengl as they ama can play that game and not to give me ERROR

Thank I see my question please answer it through it
    Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I visit Intel official website, your Intel® HD Graphics 2000 is not compatible with Windows 10 system, so it’s normal that some games need it will not run normally.

http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Please understand that Intel® HD Graphics 2000 is an old video card which launch in 2011 Jan, 6 year from now, just can support Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.

To my knowledge, it’s hard to use this type of video card on your current system, try this suggestion to take a chance.

download the old version of graphic media accelerator drivers from intel website. install the old drivers under the compatibility mode(which Perfect for your windows 7) and it’ll pop up a message “you have a latest version, do you want to install an old version” click yes.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 10, 2017 2:19 AM