none
ONLINE GAMES RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows xp s3, when I try to play any online games nothing happens. For example MSN games the process goes all the way through but the game never begins.I have installed ActiveX and DirectX but it still will not work. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:14 PM

Answers

• try using IE with no addons, go to start menu>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools and see if that lets you then. If it does, then you can re-enable addons one at a time till you find the one thats giving you the problem. If that doesnt work, shut down or disable anything extra that you have open or running then see. It could be that one of those wont let you. if so re-start them one at a time till you find the one (including whatever security software you have)
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:14 PM

All replies

• It could be the security setting on your IE. try resetting everything back to default. go to the internet options and in the security tab, click "reset all zones to default level" see of that works
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:19 PM
  • Hello Securityguy14,
    No that did not work it was already set to default.

Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:36 PM
  • What type of security software do you have on there?
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:03 PM
  • try using IE with no addons, go to start menu>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools and see if that lets you then. If it does, then you can re-enable addons one at a time till you find the one thats giving you the problem. If that doesnt work, shut down or disable anything extra that you have open or running then see. It could be that one of those wont let you. if so re-start them one at a time till you find the one (including whatever security software you have)
    Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:14 PM
  • Thanks so much.
    Monday, March 4, 2019 12:19 AM