Can Not download Norton Internet Security without Service Pack 3 RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to download my Norton Internet Security and it says I need to update my Operating system.  I can't get the Service pk 3 to download!  I am running Microsoft XP pro 64 bit edition.  What do I need to do! 
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:31 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, there is no Service Pack 3 available for Windows XP 64-bit.  You'll need to consider upgrading to Windows 7.  Download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor and follow the recommendations in the report it generates.
    Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:26 PM
  • Hi

Chcek this Urls

www.norton.com/win7

http://us.norton.com/theme.jsp?themeid=windows7

Regards
    Imran
    DhruvSoft

Regards, Imran Khan Email: imran@dhruvsoftonline.com, support@dhruvsoft.com Web: www.dhruvsoft.com
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:03 AM
  • Hi Esgles2005,

* There's no SP3 for the 64-bit version of Windows XP. If you're running the 64-bit version of Windows XP with SP2, you have the latest service pack and will continue to be eligible for support and receive updates until April 8, 2014. To find out what version you're running, see Is my PC running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows?

* For the best experience on your PC, consider upgrading to Windows 7. For more information about the options available in your country or region, go to the Shop webpage.

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:28 AM