No Devices availalbe when using Remote Access RRS feed

• Question

• We are using Server Essentials 2012 R2 and have been using Remote Desktop for years last week No Devices showed up while trying to do remote. 

When I go onto the server it shows that no computers under devices and in user profiles again no computers show up . Not even the server???

If anyone has had same issue let me know . 

Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:51 AM

All replies

• HI
    1.does domain admin have the same issue ?
    2.if we create a new test domain user account and set allow vpn and RWA all for this new account in wse2012 dashboard,will the same issue happen for this new test domain user account ?

3."using Remote Desktop for years last week No Devices showed up while trying to do remote."
    when did we first discover this issue?did we install any update on wse2012 before this issue happen ?

$QFE = Get-hotfix -computername $server | select-object -property Description,HotFixID,InstalledBy,InstalledOn | out-file c:\windows\temp\$server.txt
    change $server to host name of wse2012

4.we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link. Please make sure that the pictures you post do not contain your company and your private information (including but not limited to domain name, public IP, email account, domain account, etc.). These private information must be altered.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2020 2:11 AM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 3, 2020 10:45 AM