Mutiple login - meeting content moves RRS feed

• Question

• We are having a strange issue with our onprem Skype for Business meetings.

Sometimes a user will join a web meeting that was scheduled by their admin.  Eveyone gets joined (both internal and external) and people are happy.  The admin (who scheduled the meeting) then logs into another PC.  When the admin logs into the second PC they automatically join the meeting in progress.  If they try to exit or anything on the second PC it kills the meeting in the conference room.

Unfortunately, I cant reproduce the issue, but it has happened a several occasions.  Any one witnessed anything like this?

• Edited by Dave.Phillips Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:03 PM more detail
    Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:48 PM

All replies

• May be since he is the organizer he exits the meeting and hence the meeting ends ?

Can you reproduce the scenario again on the second PC make  sure the second Joined person is a guest , exit the meeting and see the results

Remember to mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question.That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you Check out my latest blog posts on http://exchangequery.com Thanks Sathish (MVP)

Monday, May 16, 2016 3:57 PM
  • Hi Dave, 

getting more info here...When you say (When the admin logs into the second PC they automatically join the meeting in progress-- does that mean in the second PC the Admin is logged in to SFB and  there also he joins the meeting ? so he has two end points now , is that correct and after some time the Admin logs out of the Second PC and all the conference now ends ? 

Linus

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:00 AM
  • Here is what was described to me.  User A (admin) schedules a meeting and invites User B and User C.  User B logs in and connects to meeting as well as User C.  User A is not joined.

User A goes back to their desk and logs in to Windows and gets a Skype4B toast.  They click (since they assume its chat) and they are joined into the meeting.

Unfortunately I can't reproduce it, but it has been reported to me several times.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:20 PM
  • So issue is Admin when logs into his personal machine gets an invite for the meeting  like a chat popup or someone is inviting the Admin to the conversation. Is this happening for all user cases or just for the Admin .can you confirm with Admin that  the client versions are all up to date  and also confirm that , its not the case where the participants are manually Adding admin to the conversation which appear as the toast?

Linus

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:18 PM