Computer crash need help fixing. RRS feed

• Question

•         OK So I have a HP Pavillion dv9000 Notebook PC 64-bit with Windows Vista Home Premeum I recently downloded Norton 360 antivirus softwear to my computer, about a week after downloding my computer whet to a Blue Screen right in the middle of my using it. At first I thought nothing of it and simply rebooted my computer and then it happedned a secent time after that I started it on safe mode tryed to run Norton to see why this was happing and tryed to run a test It then said that I might not be able to run because some programs were not running ect ect. Then shut down agin only now it wouldent let me use safe-mode or anything. So I went Online (different computer) found something I thought might work and Burned the Windows Vista Recovery Disk 64-Bit then it said BOOTMNG is missing. When on BIOS and changed how my computer starts up my changing it to CD-ROM Boot and changed the order so it would be first, saved, then restared my computer put the disk in and begun to read the disk, after a few secents it whet to a black screen (Windows Boot Manager) And said: Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.: Then it gave instructions saying to insert the disk restart i did that and agin it dident work, and also said to contact an admin if you dont have the disk well i hvae the disk so i dont need to do that: (The File: \windows\system32\minload.exe STATUS: 0xc000000f INFO: The selected entry could not be loaded because the app is missing or corrupt.) After that I went on BIOS and did all the possible test they all came back fine. Tryed HP System recovery and it loaded to 1% and then goes to a blue screen. BLUE SCREEN INFO: At the top it says  A problem has been decteted and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer: The tecnacle information is: *** STOP: 0x0000005 (0xC000005, 0x8D4E752B, 0x8D90304, 0x00000000)  Some how i found my way to another blue screen but this one dose a systems cheak this cheak said that there was a problem with the computer it continued with the cheak foe about an hour got 69% through and shut-down. (It was pretty hot so it might have been over heating) Now I start My computer and dont tuch anything and all it says is BOOTMGR is missing. I can't get to Task Manager, can't get to home page, I cant safe-start, and I don't know what to do help.

Sorry it was so detaled but I'm just desprate for some help the warrenty is up and I can't afford to pay 100$ so I can talk to someone, jast have them say I need a new computer.

And now I have become so frustrated with my computer dying that I have named it Kenny. And I want to huddle in a corrner for a few hours and rock bk and worth in the featle possition.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:33 AM