change default color for status RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

Is there any way to change the default color for the statuses of my contacts?

I have difficulties seeing some colors and I need to hoover over the contact to see if it says "available" or "away".

It would be great if I could have so all my contact with staus away would be e.g. blue instead of the defautl color.

is there any easy way to do this?

Many thanks in advance,

Per

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:08 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, not within the client itself.  Even with custom presence states, you're stuck with these colors.  My suggestion would be to try to find a display driver or Windows app that can help, but that would change the color of everything, not just Lync/Skype.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:20 PM
  • Hi PerAhlgren,

Agree with Anthony, you couldn’t change the statuses of contacts in SFB client, it is by designed. But you could add your ideas in SFB feedback. If PG take your ideas,

SFB client will add the function in next version.

https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 7:59 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, August 28, 2017 8:31 AM