Windows Recovery error RRS feed

• Question

• I get a windows error recovery message when I start up my computer. I can't start in safe mode. I can't restore windows because I don't have a disc. It was installed when I purchased my computer.
    Friday, October 28, 2011 4:08 PM

Answers

• If your computer and system are from manufacturer, please contact the manfuacturer support for more assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:17 AM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:39 AM

All replies

• If your computer and system are from manufacturer, please contact the manfuacturer support for more assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:17 AM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:39 AM
  • If your pc and system are from manufacturer? EVERY PC AND SYSTEM ARE FROM A MANUFACTURER! Looks to me like you pushed this Windows problem off to someone else. Arthur you should be ashamed. That should be -10,000 points!
    Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:33 AM