none
New Driver Prioritization Page - no drivers listed in the Select Drivers list in the Prioritize the following drivers section RRS feed

• Question

• I am working through the out of the box Sample Workflow that comes with Project Server 2010.

I have completed the Proposal Details stage and Create Phase and starting the Select phase.

I have defined some business drivers via the New Driver Library page.

When I open the New Driver Prioritization page I find there are no Available Drivers listed in the Prioritize the following drivers section. 

I am logged in using the account that set up the PWA instance.

Any suggestions as to why the the drivers are not being listed?

Thanks

Trevor

• Edited by TJSAU Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:14 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:13 AM

Answers

• I have solved the problem.

I had set up the Drivers to apply to multiple departments.

When I enter a Department in the Department section of the New Driver Prioritization page the Available Drivers are listed in the  Prioritize the following drivers section.

I have left this scenario on the forum just in case some one else has the same issue. 

• Marked as answer by TJSAU Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:26 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:26 AM

All replies

• Have you associated your business drivers with a departments? If yes, make sure you're EPT (Enterprise Project Type) is also associated to the same departments.

Hope this helps.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:23 AM
  • I have solved the problem.

I had set up the Drivers to apply to multiple departments.

When I enter a Department in the Department section of the New Driver Prioritization page the Available Drivers are listed in the  Prioritize the following drivers section.

I have left this scenario on the forum just in case some one else has the same issue. 

• Marked as answer by TJSAU Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:26 AM
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:26 AM