none
Connecting Flatron 795 FT Plus as second screen for Lenovo ThinkPad laptop RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a problem concerning the above second screen,

Flatron 795 FT Plus

Sometimes Windows does not recognize the screen. When I connect the Flatron 795 FT Plus screen to the laptop, the display disappears on my primary screen (the laptop screen), which is to be expected. BUT the Flatron 795 FT Plus does not display the Windows desktop, or anything at all! To get the Windows desktop back, I have to disconnect the Flatron 795 FT Plus. I have been lucky to get the Flatron 795 FT Plus up and working, but not on the last 10+ Windows sessions.

What is wrong??

Regards, Bjarne B Pedeersen

Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Bjarne B Pedeersen,

Since the issue occurred after we upgraded the machine to Windows 10. It seems that there is a compatibility issue. I searched for the driver of LG Flatron 795 FT Plus from the device manufacturer website, but it seems there is not a Windows 10 compatibility driver for the external display.

To confirm whether the issue is caused by the specific display monitor device, we could try another display monitor.

Try to download the latest Windows 10 compatible driver for your graphic card from the device manufacturer website.

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 9:13 AM